mid ad 1 mid ad 1 mid ad 1 mid ad 1

Deena Tissera vying for the Derana Miss Sri Lanka 2010 competition

3:44:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments




Q: What are your hobbies?
A: My hobbies are reading, listening to music, dancing, cooking, Whale watching and bird watching.There are some extraordinary things I would like to experience in life and some of
it would be sky diving, bungee jumping, and sailing around the world.



Deena highlighted, “I think of myself as being kind and a fun loving person whose strong willed and when given a task or responsibility I am determined to see it through. The strongest attribute in me is spirituality, the opportunity of getting to know God itself makes me feel like nothing is impossible.” Further adding, she advised, “I think I should be Miss Sri Lanka for Miss World 2010 because I am determined to take our country to another step because after more than 2 decades of war it's time to shine Sri Lanka and prove that we all Sri Lankans are strong and nothing can put us down"








lankastar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...