mid ad 1 mid ad 1 mid ad 1 mid ad 1

Shashilaa Perera

11:03:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

http://ccorners.com/images/sri-lankan-talent/slt0001-shashilaa-perera/shashilaa-perera-01.jpg
Shashilaa Perera - Professional Dancer
I was a professional dancer attached to the "Channa Upuli performing Atrs foundation"for a period of six years...

In the above capacity I have had the opportunity of representing Sri Lanka for the over 5 years, and I have had the pleasure and experience of performing in many countries including UK,Germany,France,Switzerland,Belgium and Ausria. I had the privilege of performing art the prestigious locations such as "Sydney Opera House" in Australia. "Marlboro House" in UK and many other theaters renowned worldwide. I was a professional dancing instructor at the same foundation and have the competency in Kandian,Ballet and Indian Dancing styles.

Outside of Europe I have performed in theUnited States Australia,Canada,China,Japan,Malaysia,Singapore & Russia.

The experience I have received has given me the confidence to face any challenges that I may countenance in the pursuit of my life's aspirations.

Now I have my own Dancing School which is teaching Kandian (inclusive of ballet n Indian Dance techniques) ,Latin American,Hip hop & Free style ,yoga & specail class for differently abled children & Guitar ...
From: http://www.srilankamirror.com
lankastar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...